Gohan (Rice)

Today I created different types of sushi rice and decided which was the best. I made sushi rice by taking a cup of sushi rice and dumping it into a bowl. I then washed the rice out until the water became clear. Next, I poured two cups of water in and cooked it in a rice cooker for 30 minutes. Once I took it out it was ready. I repeated these steps for the three different types of rice I made. The three types of rice were Sushi Chef, Sushi Rice, and Han Kuk Mi rice. After trying all three of them I found that the first two types of rice tasted more or less the same while the Han Kuk Mi rice had more flavor. Along with having more flavor it also stuck to the bowl less. I believed that my decision was obvious and I will use this sushi rice in my future recipes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amarini mo kurabīde wanai (Not Too Crabby)

Bejirōru (Veggie Roll)

Kariforuniarōru (California Roll)