Kariforuniarōru (California Roll)


 Today I recreated a California Roll. I started by cooking the rice as usual then mixed in the rice vinegar. After that I added in crab, cucumber, and avocado. I then rolled it together. (Always put plastic wrap over your roller to keep it clean.) My finished product is on the left and the roll from Wegman is on the right.

When I first tasted the store bought sushi roll I noticed that:
The store bought sushi was rolled really tightly and when I ate it the roll did not fall apart.
When I first tasted my homemade sushi roll I noticed that:
The homemade roll was falling apart and when I ate it I noticed it was too wet. Next time I will control how much vinegar I put on so it's not so moist. 
    
    The link below is a recipe for a California Roll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amarini mo kurabīde wanai (Not Too Crabby)

Bejirōru (Veggie Roll)