Firīkuraburōru (Philly Crab Roll)

 Today I made a Philly Crab Roll. I used avocado, cream cheese, and imitation crab. The rice came out perfectly and the whole roll stuck together. I cut up avocados to put in the roll and I rolled the roll up using my sushi roller. The roll ended up tightly packed and resembled the Wegman's Philly Crab Roll. When I tasted the roll I noticed it did not have as much flavor as the California Roll but the roll I made tasted the same as the Wegman's brand Roll. I think I did a good job making the roll.


Here is a recipe to make a similar roll.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/169856/cream-cheese-and-crab-sushi-rolls/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amarini mo kurabīde wanai (Not Too Crabby)

Bejirōru (Veggie Roll)

Kariforuniarōru (California Roll)