Tokusei sōsu (Signature Sauce)



 Today I made my signature sauce that I will use on my Dragon Roll in the future. I tested it on a California Roll and a Crunchy Teriyaki King Salmon Roll from Wegman's. The sauce was made out of eggs, lime juice, olive oil, and siracha sauce. This created a spicy mayo that is orange and creamy and tasted very good. The spicy mayo had a good texture and was not too spicy. Overall I would rate the spicy mayo a 9/10.


In my recipe I used:

  • 1 large egg
  • 1/8 teaspoon of Minced garlic Powder
  • ½ Tbsp. (7.5 ml) Wasabi
  • 1.5 tsp (7.5 ml) lemon juice
  • 1 tsp (5 ml) white wine vinegar
  • ¼ tsp (1.25 ml) Dijon mustard
  • 1/3 tsp (2.5 ml) Tabasco sauce
  • ½ tsp (2.5 ml) salt
  • 3/4 cup (180 ml) olive oil
Below I used a spicy mayo recipe for a base then I changed the recipe to make it my own.

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Spicy-Mayo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amarini mo kurabīde wanai (Not Too Crabby)

Bejirōru (Veggie Roll)

Kariforuniarōru (California Roll)