Ebi no tenpura rōru (Shrimp Tempura)


 For my sushi this week I made a Shrimp Tempura Roll and coated it in Tempura Sauce. I tried the Wegman's version of the roll and it tasted spicy and crunchy. The tempura I made tasted great but the sauce I put on top was a little too thick. The roll itself consisted of rice, shrimp tempura, avocado, and cream cheese. I think the Wegman's roll is better because it was made with higher quality shrimp and the sauce was dripped onto the roll instead of being poured. The roll I made definitely didn't look the best but it tasted good and I learned something new.

Frying my shrimp tempura                                                                                

Here is a recipe for shrimp tempura in the link below.

Recipe: https://www.justonecookbook.com/shrimp-tempura/

Shrimp tempura Roll



Wegman's Shrimp Tempura Roll (I used the same ingredients in my roll as Wegman's did, except for the onions on top.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amarini mo kurabīde wanai (Not Too Crabby)

Bejirōru (Veggie Roll)

Kariforuniarōru (California Roll)