Doragonrōru (Dragon Roll)

 Today I made my own Dragon Roll. The Dragon Roll combines everything I learned to make one incredible roll. I made the Dragon Roll using shrimp tempura from my Shrimp Tempura Roll. I used my signature sauce to dip the Dragon Roll in and I made Unagi sauce that I poured on my roll. I also needed to use all the cutting and rolling skills I knew to put all the ingredients together. The inside of the roll required cucumbers and shrimp tempura. Then, I added the Unagi sauce made up of sake, soy sauce, sugar and Mirin. I had to be very precise when slicing the avocado because it needed to look very good. In this roll I did not use eel or fish roe even though they are usually in a Dragon Roll because I could not find them anywhere. In the end I am proud of my work because I did my best and it tasted very good.

Here is a recipe for a Dragon Roll.
https://www.justonecookbook.com/dragon-roll/

Here is a recipe for Unagi sauce.

https://www.justonecookbook.com/unagi-sauce-2/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amarini mo kurabīde wanai (Not Too Crabby)

Bejirōru (Veggie Roll)

Kariforuniarōru (California Roll)