Bejirōru (Veggie Roll)

 Today I made a Veggie Roll. A Veggie Roll is made up of cucumbers, carrots, and an avocado. The veggie roll I made was rolled tightly but the the shredded carrots fell right out of the roll. I would not call my sushi a fail but it sure was close. on the outside it did not look too bad until you realized that half of its ingredients were missing. The Veggie Roll from Wegmans on the other hand looked great and tasted the same as my roll(minus the carrots.) I believe this is a difficult roll because even if you tightly pack the roll it will still fall apart.

Here is the recipe I used for my Veggie Roll.

https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/veggie-sushi-rolls-367009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amarini mo kurabīde wanai (Not Too Crabby)

Kariforuniarōru (California Roll)